When someone has died the last thing the family needs is the complication of winding up the affairs of a loved one. We can give as much help as you decide you need and can ensure that the estate is administered with sympathy and with efficiency.
We can help with:
- Obtaining valuations of all of the assets of the state
- Agreeing income tax liabilities or on any refund, which may involve completing income tax returns
- Completing the necessary tax return
- Applying for a Grant of Probate (or Letters of Administration if there is no will)
- and, with the benefit of that Grant, gathering in the assets of the estate and administering them appropriately.
We can advise on the practicality of saving future inheritance tax and on possible protection from losing your home to pay for home fees.
Typical costs in Probate matters: [ HERE ]
Contact Us: [ HERE]