|We will try and keep it simple for you|
solicitors, commissioners for oaths, conveyancing, conveyances, wills, matrimonial, divorce, probate, corporate, commercial, company, leases, contracts of employment, inheritance tax, planning, burton, derby
A will is the only document you will ever sign which deals with every penny you have, including your home. It is far too important not to have real experts dealing with it for you. We have Ian Kesterton and Lionel Conner who are both solicitors of many years standing and members of the Law Society and of The Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners, the last being a specialist body relating to wills and trusts which can only be joined by specialists who can prove their expertise in this area.
Our firm will still be here when you need us
Even for people without large estates a will can be invaluable:-
Phone or fax us or use the email link on this web site
- A surviving husband or wife does not always take the entire estate of their deceased spouse if there are children. Even if the house is jointly owned so that it does pass to the survivor, policies to pay the mortgage off may not be.
- You can ensure that your will appoints persons to deal with your affairs whom you select, rather then someone designated by impersonal default regulations which cannot take into account individual family circumstances.
- If you have children under 18 you can appoint guardians to take on the parental role if you die.
- You can also ensure that your children do not get money when they are too young to handle it by providing they only have it when, say 21 or 25 years old.
- You can provide, if you wish, for organ donation.
- You can give legacies to family, friends and Charities who might not otherwise be remembered
- You may be able to save substantial amounts of inheritance tax with a properly drawn will, remember your home counts towards the tax limit
- For older persons it may be possible to have some protection from losing the bulk of an estate in care home fees and we can also deal with trusts and gifts which may also help.
- Home visits can be made in the Burton area by appointment
- Each Will is tailor made for you.
Samble, Burton & Worth
1 Abbey Arcade, Market Place, Burton-on-Trent DE14 1HQ, England
01283 565731 - or - 01283 510569
Published by: Lichfield Web Design